PRocess for international students
As an international student, you must complete your admissions file at
least ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of the semester in which
you plan to enroll.
(1) COST - You will need to have a minimum of $28,800.00 (U.S.
funds) ready to use for tuition, fees, room, board, and additional
for each year at Central Christian College. Our Declaration and
of Finances form will be required for confirmation of these available
No application will be considered without the application fee ($35.00
U.S. funds) and the Declaration and Certification of Finances
Receipt of the $200.00 (U.S. funds) Admissions Deposit and payment for
the first semester’s expenses ($28,800.00 U.S. funds less any eligible
scholarship as described in #2 below) will be required before an I-20
will be issued. The $28.800.00 is refundable through September 15
(entrance in the fall) or February 15 (entrance in the spring.)
(2) FINANCIAL AID -All international students who are admitted to Central Christian College will receive a minimum scholarship of $2,500, and may be eligible for a higher scholarship or other institutional aid.
(3) APPLICATION PROCEDURES - Understanding the cost of
and limited financial aid available as summarized above, if you wish to
apply: submit the International Student Application for Admission
with the $35.00 fee (U.S. funds) and the Declaration of Finances form.
(4) ADMITTANCE REQUIREMENTS - Before your file will be
for admittance, we must have received the following:
- International Student Application for Admissions form.
- $35.00 application fee (online with debit/credid card or as a wire transfer-contact your admissions representative for specific information).
- Declaration & Certification of Finances (filled out by you/your parents and a bank official)
- Medical History form including immunization (shot) records and TB Questionnaire.
- Official TOEFL Score Report if English is not your primary language. (Central Christian College requires a minimum internet based test score of 64, or a paper based test score of 505, or a computer based test score of 160. School/DI Code 6088.)
- Official transcripts.
a. If English is not your primary language and you have submitted a TOEFL score report, you must send an official copy of your high school diploma/certificate showing graduation date.
1. If you attended college/university, all college/university transcripts must be sent through one of the following evaluation services (www.wes.org, www.interedconsulting.com, or www.cedevaluations.com).
b. If English is your primary language, you must send an official copy of your high school diploma/certificate showing you graduation date and send all transcripts, whether high school or college/university, through one of the following evaluation services (www.wes.org, www.interedconsulting.com, or www.cedevaluations.com).
- Read and agree to abide by the Expectations & Standards for Spiritual Life, Community Life and Residence Life as published in the student handbook. Then, initial, sign, date and send the Statement of Understanding.
In accordance with federal laws
and regulations, it is the intent of this college's policy on equal
to comply with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title
IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 Executive Order 11246, Section
504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and all related
Central Christian College does not discriminate against any student or
prospective student on the basis of sex, race, handicap, religion or
origin in its educational programs or activities. A complete
of non-discrimination is printed on page 7 of the current Central
College Catalog. Any persons having inquiries concerning this may
contact: Dean of Student Services at Central Christian College,