Each year, we chooses a project to improve Central’s campus.
- New furniture for the Tiger Den
- Renovations to the bathrooms in Parsons Hall
- New Curtain on the stage in Greer Auditorium
- New Furniture for Stoll and Parson's Hall
- Upgrade areas of learning with Digital and Interactive Classrooms
Due to your wonderful donations all of these projects were able to be completed. We are so blessed to have the Alumni that we do. Without you, we here at Central Christian College of Kansas would not be able to go on. You have helped us improve and advance in so many ways as well as helped many students be able to attend college and have the supplies needed for a well-rounded education. We cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you have done for us and for the students. Every donation made truly makes an impact on the lives of the current and the future generations. From the bottom of our hearts thank you and God bless!
This year's Alumni Project:
- The Writing Center
- Remodel Science Hall 305 (classroom in west side of third floor) to create an accessible, attractive writing center space to be used for tutoring, writing seminars and workshops, and study groups in addition to continuing its service as a writing lab.
- The proposed renovation of the Writing Center would include the following:
- Updated technology including a laptop, projector and screen, combination copier/scanner/printer and several program interfaces.
- A completely refurnished room including a conference table and chairs, individual student work areas and a work station for the Writing Center Director.
- New paint, carpet, light fixtures and artwork
Support this year’s Alumni Project online, or you can mail a check to:
Central Christian College
Advancement and Alumni Relations
1200 South Main, PO Box 1403
McPherson, KS 67460