Following is a detailed description that takes you through every step of our admissions process. If you are an international student, please click here. If you have questions or need more information, simply call 1-800-835-0078 or email us.
1) Apply: The student should submit an admission application form to the Central Christian College Admissions Office. The admission application form should be submitted late in the junior year or early in the senior year of high school.
2) Send Documentation: As soon as you have applied you can begin sending the following documents:
3) Admittance: The Admissions Office will send the student a letter of admittance or denial upon receipt of all of the needed documentation.
4) Deposit: The student should make an admissions deposit of $200.00 (payable to Central Christian College) to confirm their intention to reserve a place for the student at Central. The deposit is refundable until June 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester. This can be sent in before being officially admitted. Click Here to Deposit Today.
5) Additional Documents: The Admissions Office will send various additional forms to be completed and returned to Central Christian College. Such forms may include, but are not limited to: