Following is a detailed description that takes you through ever step of our admissions process. If you are an international student, please click here. If you have questions or need more information, simply call 1-800-835-0078 or email us.
1) The student should submit an admission application form to the Central Christian College Admissions Office along with a non-refundable $20.00 application fee. The admission application form should be submitted late in the junior year or early in the senior year of high school.
2) The student should request his/her high school to send a transcript to the Central Christian College Admissions Office at the end of the junior year or early in the senior year. (A final, official copy of the high school transcript, complete with graduation date, must also be sent to Central Christian College before the student may enroll in classes.)
3) The student should request a transcript from every college where one or more courses have been completed to be sent to the Central Christian College Admissions Office. A Transfer Reference will be sent to every college where the student has completed a minimum of one semester (12 hours) of course work.
4) The student should make arrangements with his/her high school to take the ACT or SAT test and have the results sent to Central Christian College. Central's codes for the ACT is 1394 and for the SAT it is 6088. The results of this test are used for determining eligibility for scholarship, for academic counseling purposes, and as part of our institutional research.
5) The Admissions Office will send the student a letter of admittance or denial upon receipt of the application for admission, the application fee, the high school transcript, ACT or SAT scores, and two personal reference forms (also pending college transcript(s) and transfer references from college(s) if applicable).
6) The student should make an admissions deposit of $200.00 (payable to Central Christian College) to confirm his/her intention to enroll and to reserve a place for the student at Central. The deposit is refundable before June 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester.
7) The Admissions Office will send various additional forms to be completed and returned to Central Christian College. Such forms may include, but are not limited to: Community Expectations Covenant, Housing Questionnaire, Medical History, Athletic Physical Certification, payment plan options, and Student Insurance Enrollment.