To sign up for a visit during Preview Weekend at CCC, please complete and submit the form below. The Preview Weekend allows you to: meet our students, attend chapel, visit with faculty, eat in our cafeteria, talk about financial aid options, tour campus, spend a night in the dorm, participate in scholarship opportunities, meet athletic recruiters and coaches, audition for music/drama grants, and get answers to all your questions!
To schedule an individual visit not on one of our Preview Weekends, select "Individual Visit" below and fill in the Arrival Date field for when you would like to visit Central. For more information or if you have questions about a particular event or schedule, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (620) 241-0723 ext.337 or by email to Admissions@centralchristian.edu
To learn about the Presidential and Dean's Scholarship Exam click here
Upcoming Preview Weekends
March 6 (Junior Day)
Sample PREVIEW DAYS Schedule
(Subject to change.)
8:15 am Check-in
8:30 am Welcome
9:30 am Chapel
10:30 am Attend Class or Presidential/Dean’s Exam
11:30 am Student Panel
12:20 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Campus Tour
1:45 pm Individual Appointments
Meetings, Auditions, Athletic Try-outs
5:30 pm Supper
9:00 pm Activity
8:15 am Breakfast
9:15 am Morning Devotions
9:30 am Activity
11:30 am Lunch
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Should my parents come?
- Clothing: normal school clothes. If trying out for a sport, bring athletic clothing.
- Personal Items: sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Money: only for our Tiger Central Store, where you can get the latest Central gear. Everything else on campus is provided!
- If you are taking the Presidential/Dean's Scholarship Exam, bring your calculator.
Where do we eat?
- If your parents are able to come, then yes! Deciding on a college is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and they will get answers to their questions too.
Where do I stay?
- As part of visiting campus, you and your family/guests will eat in our cafeteria - and it's on us!
- Our admissions team will pair you with a current student so you can stay in the dorm. Your parents will need to make arrangements at a local hotel for themselves and the rest of your family/guests.