Sign up for a visit or don't miss out on the
2017 Fall Preview Days held on:
and November 17
We are so excited you are interested in visiting Central Christian College of Kansas! At each visit you can:
- Meet current students
- Visit with members of the Central faculty
- Eat in the cafeteria
- Get a tour of campus
- Spend a night in the dorms
- Have tryouts and auditions for our Athletic and Fine Arts grants
- Get all of your questions about Academics, Athletics, Financial Aid, Scholarship and how to get Admitted!
You can sign up for two different visit events:
Individual Visits and Preview Weekends
- Individual Visits can be available almost every day. You will have the opportunity to meet with your admissions counselor, take a tour of the campus, and meet with coaches and/or faculty members of your choice. These visits are scheduled through your admissions counselor.
- At Preview Weekends, seniors can possibly take the Presidential and Dean's Scholarship Exam and test for our largest academic scholarships! To learn about the Presidential and Dean's Scholarship Exam click here.
Sample PREVIEW DAYS Schedule
(Subject to change.)
8:15 am Check-in
8:30 am Welcome
9:30 am Chapel
10:30 am Campus Tour
11:30 am Lunch
12:20 pm Presidential Dean's Exam / Parent Panel / Attend a Class
1:45 pm Individual Appointments
Meetings, Auditions, Athletic Try-outs, Financial Aid, Academics
5:30 pm Supper
9:00 pm Campus Activities
8:15 am Breakfast
9:15 am Morning Devotions
9:30 am Activity
11:30 am Lunch
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Should my parents come?
- Clothing: normal school clothes. If trying out for a sport, bring athletic clothing.
- Personal Items: sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Money: only for our Tiger Central Store, where you can get the latest Central gear. Everything else on campus is provided!
Where do we eat?
- If your parents are able to come, then yes! Deciding on a college is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and they will get answers to their questions too.
Where do I stay?
- As part of visiting campus, you and your family/guests will eat in our cafeteria - and it's on us!
- Our admissions team will pair you with a current student so you can stay in the dorm. Your parents will need to make arrangements at a local hotel for themselves and the rest of your family/guests.
For more information or if you have questions about a particular event or schedule, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (620) 241-0723 ext.388 or by email to Admissions@centralchristian.edu