We are so excited you are interested in visiting Central Christian College! At each visit you can:
- Meet current students
- Visit with members of the CCC faculty
- Eat in the cafeteria
- Get a tour of campus
- Spend a night the in dorms
- Have tryouts and auditions for our Athletic and Fine Arts grants
- Get all of your questions about Academics, Athletics, Financial Aid, Scholarship and how to get Admitted!
You can sign up for two different visit events:
Individual Visits or Preview Weekends
Individual Visits are held every day with tours leaving at 10:30 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. You will meet with your admissions counselor and have a change to meet with any coaches or faculty members of your choice.
Tuesdays are our CCC + U Days. If you visit on a Tuesday, you will get to join on campus at Chapel, attend a class, and have a chance to meet some of your future classmates!
Our final Preview Weekend
of the year is April 24 and 25th.
At Preview Weekends, seniors can take the Presidential and Dean's Scholarship Exam
and test for our largest academic scholarships! To learn about the Presidential and Dean's Scholarship Exam click here
To schedule an individual visit not on one of our Preview Weekends, select "Individual Visit" below and fill in the Arrival Date field for when you would like to visit Central. For more information or if you have questions about a particular event or schedule, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (620) 241-0723 ext.337 or by email to Admissions@centralchristian.edu
Upcoming Preview Weekends
March 6 (Junior Day)
Sample PREVIEW DAYS Schedule
(Subject to change.)
8:15 am Check-in
8:30 am Welcome
9:30 am Chapel
10:30 am Attend Class or Presidential/Dean’s Exam
11:30 am Student Panel
12:20 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Campus Tour
1:45 pm Individual Appointments
Meetings, Auditions, Athletic Try-outs
5:30 pm Supper
9:00 pm Activity
8:15 am Breakfast
9:15 am Morning Devotions
9:30 am Activity
11:30 am Lunch
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Should my parents come?
- Clothing: normal school clothes. If trying out for a sport, bring athletic clothing.
- Personal Items: sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Money: only for our Tiger Central Store, where you can get the latest Central gear. Everything else on campus is provided!
- If you are taking the Presidential/Dean's Scholarship Exam, bring your calculator.
Where do we eat?
- If your parents are able to come, then yes! Deciding on a college is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and they will get answers to their questions too.
Where do I stay?
- As part of visiting campus, you and your family/guests will eat in our cafeteria - and it's on us!
- Our admissions team will pair you with a current student so you can stay in the dorm. Your parents will need to make arrangements at a local hotel for themselves and the rest of your family/guests.