Intern- Information Systems
We promise to be the very best kind of place to work, inspiring our employees to be compassionate caregivers. We believe patient satisfaction comes first.
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
- Assists the department in the creation and retention of specialized records.
- Supports the department’s efforts in furthering project goals.
- Participation in regular staff meetings.
- Professional day-to-day execution of engagements and special projects.
- Perform analytical reviews and conduct research on a variety of topics.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLDEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in every aspect of the role.
- Superb organization skills, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Openness to learn internal program(s).
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service with all that we come in contact.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects and issues.
- Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse population.
- Treat all internal and external customers with a positive, proactive service orientation.
- Good communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision making.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Eligible candidates are current students enrolled in a program of higher education through either a community college or baccalaureate program closely related to the department’s specialty.
- The internship requires a commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: