Central Christian College of Kansas aspires to provide a transformative educational experience rooted in Christ, to any person desiring to become a faithful steward of heart, mind, soul, and strength.
TO PROVIDE CHRIST-CENTERED EDUCATION FOR CHARACTER
Located right in the HEART of Kansas!
THE CORE FOUR MODEL
As our holistic developmental model, we strive to help students achieve the CORE FOUR.
Through heart, soul, mind and strength our desire is that they maintain a productive, Christ-centered lifestyle.
• HEART •
• SOUL •
• MIND •
• STRENGTH •
KEY | • Men’s • Women’s • Coed
ACCREDITATION & AFFILIATIONS
Higher Learning Commission
Central Christian College of Kansas is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is an independent corporation that was founded in 1895 as one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. HLC accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region. You can find out more about this accreditation and the Higher Learning Commission by using the link to the right.
Kansas State Department of Education
In 2009, Central Christian was recognized by the Kansas State Department of Education as eligible to begin offering Elementary Education, Physical Education (K–12), and Secondary Education.
Each state has its own licensure requirements, so it is best to contact the relevant state department of education prior to beginning your program. Each state’s appropriate office has been linked below.
- Teacher License Reciprocity – State Profiles: The following link provides information for candidates who hold an out-of-state license to earn a license in a receiving state and meet needed state requirements. Teacher License Reciprocity: State Profiles – Education Commission of the States (ecs.org)
- Teachers Reciprocity Agreements: Kansas’s ability for out-of-state teachers to earn a Kansas teaching certification. To see a full list of NASDTEC Interstate Agreement state members, visit the following link: Information for Out-of-State Applicants – National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (nasdtec.net)
- The National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (NASDTEC) Interstate Agreement facilitates the mobility of educators among the states and other jurisdictions that are members of NASDTEC and have signed the Agreement. For more information on the NASDTEC Interstate Agreement, visit the NASDTEC website.
National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (nasdtec.net).
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Association of Free Methodist Educational Institutions
- Center for Urban Studies
- Christian Council of Colleges and Universities
- Christian Adult Higher Education Association
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Education First
- Fellowship of Christian Police Officers
- Free Methodist Church – USA
- Free Methodist Foundation
- Higher Learning Commission (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools)
- InVest Program (Insurance)
- Jerusalem University College
- Kansas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Kansas Department of Education
- Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (KAIA)
- McPherson Airport
- McPherson Chamber of Commerce
- McPherson Main Street
- McPherson Ministerial Alliance
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- National Christian College Athletic Association
- National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships
- The Kansas Independent College Association and Fund
- United States Office of Education for Administering Federal Programs