BECOME THE IMPACT THAT INFLUENCES YOUR INDUSTRY
CCCK SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- Understanding of the discipline content and approaches including historical and philosophical background, range of subject matter, accepted theories, methods, mechanism, and models.
- Continuing to develop abilities related to the discipline to include analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating primary and secondary source material.
- Continuing to improve expertise related to the discipline’s content including articulating critically and creatively through critical thinking.
- Values and norms related to the discipline that includes specific knowledge, ethical guidelines in the discipline, relating specific content to the Fit Four, and Christian Centered Education outcomes.
- The Synergy of Leadership
- Character Based Leadership
- Crises Management
- Power, Influence, and Diplomacy
- Interpersonal Management & Coaching
Built upon Central Christian’s unique Character-based outcomes, the Master of Science in Strategic Leadership provides a balanced and applicable level of training designed to develop your skills to have an immediate impact in your field or place of work.
Students can specialize in Organizational Leadership, Healthcare Management, Business Management, Criminal Justice/Crises Management.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Master of Science in Strategic Leadership?
Masters of Science in Strategic Leadership focuses on both people and processes in strategy, leadership and team management, ensuring that the student has the skills needed to become an agent of informed change, rather than just a procedural manager. The student will focus on real-word issues within the context of their own field, pulling from both the expertise of others and their own experiences, skills, and abilities.
How do I apply?
The first step is to apply, which you can do online in the Central Christian College Application Portal. After you finish that the admissions team will walk you through the admissions process.
How long until I know if I have been accepted?
Once you have completed all of the steps to enrollment the admissions committee will review your application. The average time after we have received all of your documents and transcripts until you are notified on an admission decision is about three to six business days.
How long will it take?
Students can finish in as little as 18 months. Each class is six weeks and the program consists of 12 courses so that equals one and a half years. Imagine in a little over a year you could have already earned your masters degree!
Who do I contact with questions?
For admissions questions, contact Lizzie Caron, Director of Admissions and Marketing. She can be reached at email@example.com or via call or text at 620-241-0723.
For program specific questions, please contact Division of Graduate Studies Chair, Dr. Enrique Barreiro via email at Enrique.firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you mean by character?
Great question! The simple answer is that we define character in four segments, heart, mind, soul, strength and the 8 character traits as listed below.
- HEART- We believe that graduates should demonstrate civic and moral leadership, in order “to do good; seek justice, and correct oppression.”
- SOULS- We believe graduates should demonstrate an appreciation for the Lordship of Christ, “not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.”
- MIND- We believe graduates should demonstrate reasoned and productive lifestyles, filled with the “Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge, and with all kinds of skills.”
- STRENGTH- We believe graduates should demonstrate dispositional strength and behavioral readiness, so that they “never tire of doing what is good”.
JOIN THE MASTER'S PROGRAM IN 2021
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A PART OF HISTORY!
JOIN THE FIRST COHORT AND BECOME THE FIRST MASTER’S GRADUATE FROM CENTRAL!