BECOME THE MINISTERIAL CANDIDATE YOUR CONFERENCE NEEDS YOU TO BE
- Fill out the Free Methodist Credentialing Courses Application
- Apply by September 17, 2021, for the September 27, 2021 start date.
- These classes are open to everyone, even if you are not in the ordination process.
- Application & Registration Deadline is: February 14
Course begins: February 21
- Classes are offered 100% online
- Classes are six weeks long
- Each class is $150 (this includes the $50 technology fee)
- Free Methodist History & Polity
- Introduction to Wesleyan Thought
This directed study of the history, organization, mission, and doctrines of the Free Methodist Church allows the student to examine a selected denomination, presumable with the eventual intended outcome of determining “fit” for a life of ministry within the denomination.
This course will introduce the student to John Wesley’s theology. It is designed to give a historical account of John Wesley and the Methodist movement. This will provide the student with a good understanding of the major theological and philosophical contributions of Wesley to the church today.