A.A., Central Christian College, McPherson, Kansas, 1975; B.S., Greenville College, Greenville, Illinois, 1977; M.B.A., Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois, 1983; Ed.D., University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, 1997.
- Serve as Finance Committee Chair of the Cedars Board
- Camping/CO hiking
- Being with grandchildren
- Collecting: Wagons of the Old West; Penny collection
- Strategic Management
- Personal Financial Management
Books I Recommend
- Insanity of God by Nic Ripken
- The Insanity of Obedience by Nic Ripken
- Old Testament; New Testament
MY GO TO KARAOKE SONG WOULD BE
Any Beatles tune
Favorite Part of My Job
Hearing or observing students making a decision to follow Jesus.