Applying for Aid
- Accepted to Central Christian College
- Complete FAFSA & mark with Central Christian College school code 001908. Need help? Check out this video to assist: https://youtu.be/jPq_KYf0YMM
- Submit verification or other documents if requested
- Return signed award letter
- Complete and return Stafford Loan Application & Counseling
- Arrange payment plan with Business Office
Awards & Distribution Process
Students who are admitted to Central Christian College and have completed the financial aid process will receive an award letter notice. Disbursement of financial aid awards, which are credited to your account in the business office, occur 30 to 60 days following the first day of class for each semester or 20 days after our office has received a valid ISIR. Please refer to the Central Christian College of Kansas academic catalog.
Enrollment status affects the awards a student is eligible to receive. An enrolled full-time student (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester) may be eligible to receive all Federal Aid, all State Aid, and all Institutional Aid. If you are planning to be enrolled less than full-time, your eligibility in various aid programs may be different. Institutional scholarships or grants are only awarded to students who are enrolled at least 3/4 time. Please refer to our college catalog or contact the financial aid office regarding less than full-time enrollment.