A.G.S., Central College, McPherson, Kansas, 1979; B.S.B., Central Christian College, McPherson, Kansas, 2004; M.L.S., Emporia State University, Emporia, Kansas, 2007.
Providing curriculum support in all divisions/departments.
- Helping others and fulfilling every need presented in the library. Letting everyone know the Library is a good place!
- Being friendly and positive.
- Family – especially grandkids!
I am happy to visit any class and give instructions on how to use the library databases. I want the students to be able to find the resources they need. They should never be able to say “There isn’t anything to use in the library for my assignments.” We can help them discover thousands of items on the databases!
Books I Recommend
- The Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Both books are excellent for a different view of the world.
Chocolate – especially dark chocolate!
My Go To Karaoke Song Would Be
Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
Favorite Part of MY Job
I love to see happy students! Whether it’s just their friendly attitudes or helping them complete an assignment, I like the students!