B.S., Greenville College, Greenville, Illinois, 1983; M.S., Emporia State University, Emporia, Kansas, 1996.
- Experiential learning through travel
- Natural history
- Refurbishing/fixing things
I enjoy aspects of all the courses I teach.
Books I Recommend
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Delighting in the Trinity: An Introduction to the Christian Faith by Michael Reeves
- Alfred Russel Wallace: A Rediscovered Life by Michael A. Flannery
Favorite Part of My Job
Watching students grow from their freshman year through graduation and successfully enter jobs or graduate school.