International Student Admissions Process
As an international student, you must complete your admissions file at
least ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of the semester in which
you plan to enroll.
(1) COST - You will need to have a
minimum of $34,000.00 (U.S.
funds) ready to use for tuition, fees, room, board,
for each year at Central Christian College. Our
of Finances form will be required for confirmation of
No application will be considered without the
application fee ($35.00
U.S. funds) and the Declaration and Certification of
Receipt of the $200.00 (U.S. funds) Admissions Deposit
and initial payment will be required
before an I-20
will be issued. The $34,000.00 is refundable through
(entrance in the fall) or February 15 (entrance in the
(2) FINANCIAL AID -All international students who are admitted to Central Christian College will receive a minimum scholarship of $2,500.00, and may be eligible for a higher scholarship or other institutional aid.
(3) ADMITTANCE REQUIREMENTS - Before your file will be
for admittance, we must have received the following:
- International Student Application for Admissions form.
- $35.00 application fee (online with debit/credit card or as a wire transfer-contact your admissions representative for
- Declaration & Certification of Finances (filled out by you/your parents and a bank official)
- Medical History form including immunization records and TB Questionnaire.
- Official TOEFL Score Report if English is not
your primary language. (Central Christian College requires a minimum
internet based test score of 61, or a paper based test score of 500, or a
computer based test score of 173. School/DI Code 6088.)
- Official transcripts.
a. If English is your primary language, send an official copy of
your high school diploma/certificate showing graduation date.
b. If English is not your primary language, you must
send an official copy of your high school diploma/certificate showing
your graduation date and send all transcripts, whether high school or
college/university, through one of the following evaluation services
(www.wes.org, www.interedconsulting.com, or www.cedevaluations.com).
c. If you attended college/university, all college/university transcripts must be sent through one of the following evaluation services (www.wes.org, www.interedconsulting.com, or www.cedevaluations.com).
- Read and agree to abide by the Community Expectations Covenant.
- Initial, sign, date and send the Statement of Understanding.
In accordance with federal laws
and regulations, it is the intent of this college's policy on equal
to comply with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title
IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 Executive Order 11246, Section
504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and all related
Central Christian College does not discriminate against any student or
prospective student on the basis of sex, race, handicap, religion or
origin in its educational programs or activities. A complete
of non-discrimination is printed on page 7 of the current Central
College Catalog. Any persons having inquiries concerning this may
contact: Dean of Student Services at Central Christian College,
Complete the Application for Admission
for International Students and submit it electronically.
Fillable / Printable Application
This is the International Student Application for Admission
in PDF format. You can complete it online then print it out or print it out and complete it by hand. Either way, please mail the application to:
Office of Admissions, Central Christian College, P.O. Box 1403, McPherson, Kansas 67460 USA
Pay your Application Fee and/or Admissions Deposit online with your credit or debit card.