International Student Admissions Process
As an international student, you must complete your admissions file at
least ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of the semester in which
you plan to enroll.
- Application for admission
- Admissions deposit ($200.00)
- Declaration & Certification of Finances Form (filled out by you/your parents and a bank official) or a bank account certificate
- Official TOEFL score report if English is not your primary language (school/DI Code 6088)
- Official transcripts
- All high school and college transcripts from outside of the United States must be sent through an online evaluation service such as:
- The student will be responsible for the payment of this service.
- Complete the Medical History Form.
- Copy of your up-to-date Immunization Records
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (required)
- Meningitis (required)
- Hepatitis B (recommended but not required)
- Complete the Statement of Understanding form.
- For transfer students only:
- Copy of your passport (all pages with your F-1 VISA and stamps)
- Copy of I-20 from your current school
- SEVIS I-901 receipt
In accordance with federal laws
and regulations, it is the intent of this college's policy on equal
to comply with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title
IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 Executive Order 11246, Section
504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and all related
Central Christian College does not discriminate against any student or
prospective student on the basis of sex, race, handicap, religion or
origin in its educational programs or activities. A complete
of non-discrimination is printed on page 7 of the current Central
College Catalog. Any persons having inquiries concerning this may
contact: Dean of Student Services at Central Christian College,
Complete the Application for Admission
for International Students and submit it electronically.
Fillable / Printable Application
This is the International Student Application for Admission
in PDF format. You can complete it online then print it out or print it out and complete it by hand. Either way, please mail the application to:
Office of Admissions, Central Christian College, P.O. Box 1403, McPherson, Kansas 67460 USA
Pay your Admissions Deposit online with your credit or debit card.