New students should plan to move-in on Monday, August 10.  We have staggered move-in times and have restricted how many students may move into each residence hall at one time to assist in keeping campus density low due to the current pandemic.  You are allowed to bring a maximum of 2 guests with you.  Your guests may help you move-in.  Sadly, since we have to limit campus density, we are encouraging guests to make plans to leave campus after they have assisted you during the move-in process.  Again, this is in an effort to keep you, other students and our Faculty & Staff safe at this time.  Please make sure you select and sign-up under the appropriate building.  Your housing assignment was communicated to you by email.