skip to Main Content

Central Christian College of Kansas offers a valued-added educational expereince that is both transformative and affordable. In keeping with our affordable rates, the College maintains a number of payment options designed to make it easy for you to pursue your educational goals.

Billing Statement: Billing statments are avialable through the Portal or can be requested by contacting the Bussiness Office during normal work hours.

Tuition & Fees: Current tuition & fee information is published in the current Academic Catalog. All tuition and fees are subject to change withour prior notice. Course fees are used to partially offset costs assoacited with course or department specific learning expereinces. Student fees help to offset cost realted to student clubs, governement, activities, technology, cultural events, and wellness programing.

Current Payment Options

Payments by Mail

Payments may be mailed in to:

Business Office
1200 S Main St
McPherson, KS 67460

Pay Online

You can make a payment to your account at any time through CCCK’s convenient and secure Payment Portal.


Pay in Person

Payments can be made in person in the Bussiness Office, located on the bottom floor of Science Hall – McPherson, KS. The Office is commonly open during normal working hours (8-12/1-5).

Pay by Phone

If you are more comfortable paying by phone, you can contact the CCCK Business Office at 620-241-0723. Please ask for the Business Office or use extension 184.

Students who would prefer paying their balance through international wire transfer from their home bank need to contact the Business Office for detailed information.

  • Phone: 620-241-0723: extension 184 or
  • Email:

Payment Plan

You may opt to allow the College to automatically withdraw funds from an account of your choosing.  Students may choose between an eight (8) or ten (10) month options. 

In order to process this request you will need to complete, sign, and submit a Payment Authorization Form.

Important Links

Additional Payment Options

In order to use funds from a 529 Plan, you will need to make arrangements with your Plan Provider to have payments sent to the College on your behalf. Keep in mind that these arrangements often need 10 – 14 days to process.

Plan Providers should forward payments to:

Central Christian College
Business Office
1200 S Main St.
McPherson, KS 67460

Be sure to include your Student ID number.

The U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to service members, veterans, their dependents and survivors. One of these benefits provides assistance to those who are pursuing a college education. Students may contact the VA to inquire about this benefit either by phone or through the GI Bill website. Please note that Central Christian College of Kansas does not have access to VA records and are not able to identify program eligibility. For more information or to inquire about eligibility, please contact the VA directly: 1-888-GI BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).

Benefits Available

  • Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill: Active Duty*
  • Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program (VR&E/Voc Rehab)
  • Chapter 32 Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)*
  • Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill* (Yellow Ribbon Program)
  • Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill: Selected Reserve*
  • Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)*
  • Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill: Transfer of Entitlement (TOE)
  • Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill: Fry Scholarship
  • Chapter 35 Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)*

*Side-by-Side Comparison Chart

Top-Up: Top-Up is a program that allows GI Bill participants to use the GI Bill to supplement the tuition and fees not covered by Tuition Assistance. To be eligible for the Top-Up benefit, students must be approved for federal Tuition Assistance by a military department and be eligible for GI Bill benefits.

Kansas National Guard Educational Assistance: The Kansas National Guard Educational Assistance program is intended to provide funds for the payment of tuition and fees for enlisted members of a Kansas Air/Army National Guard unit. Full-time enrollment is not required. The recipient must have less than 20 years of service with the National Guard and must not already have obtained a bachelor’s degree. The application must be completed and signed by student, commander, and school official by appropriate deadlines. Application Form.

Iraq/Afghanistan Service Grant: Students whose parent or guardian died as a result of U.S. Military service in Iraq or Afghanistan after September 11, 2001, may receive increased amounts of Federal Student Aid if the student was less than 24 years old when the parent or guardian died, or was enrolled at Central Christian College of Kansas at the time of the parent or guardian’s death. There are two provisions for such students depending on the status of the student’s Pell Grant eligibility.

  • Students, who are Pell grant eligible, but not the maximum, will be treated as eligible for the maximum Pell grant.
  • Students who are not Pell grant eligible, and meet all other Pell grant eligibility requirements, will be eligible for the Iraq/Afghanistan Service Grant at the maximum Pell Grant rates.

Getting Started

In order to help you apply your veteran/military benefits, you will have to first obtain you Certificate of Eligibility from your Veteran’s Education Benefits Coordinator. This process can take 2-3 months to complete, so it may help to get this process started before anything else.

Find out more about Military/Veterans Oppotunities: Tell Me More or contact a CCCK representative in the Registrar’s Office at 620-241-0723, ext: 134.

For more information on alternative or parent plus loans contact the Financial Aid Office at

Still Not Sure What to Do?

Unsure how to proceed? Our staff would love to help walk you through the process!

Call us at 620-241-0723 ext. 184

Back To Top